Financial planning made easy
We work closely with you in planning for your retirement. We take the time to explain your options and help you to choose a plan customized for your needs.
Planning for retirement
Financial planning is essential to securing a level of comfort for you and your family when you retire. The most important steps to a happy retirement are saving and investing your money. We help you plan for your retirement with a wide variety of investment vehicles and insurance solutions.
- IRAs—Individual Retirement Accounts were established by the federal government to encourage people to save for their retirement by providing a variety of tax advantages.
- Traditional IRA—Contributions up to $4,000 annually may be deductible. Age 50 and older? Larger catch-up contributions are available.
- Roth IRA—For many people, a Roth IRA may offer greater tax savings and withdrawal flexibility than a traditional IRA. Eligibility depends on income.
- Simple IRA—Simple IRA plans are retirement vehicles, maintained on a calendar year basis, for small employers (no more than 100 employees earning at least $5,000 for the preceding year), which permits contributions under a qualified salary reduction agreement.
- Annuities—Annuities can provide a series of payments that typically start at retirement and continue for the rest of the contract owner’s life. Retirement income payments can begin immediately with the purchase of an annuity or be deferred to sometime in the future.
- 401(k)—A 401(k) plan allows you to postpone receiving a portion of your salary until you retire. You choose the amount of income you’d like to “send to the future,” or defer annually.
- Long-Term Care—Long-term care is typically not covered by your health plan or disability coverage. Medicaid does cover long-term care, but only after you have used up your assets paying for care.
More protection for you and your family
Cars, trucks and more, auto insurance keeps you movingLearn more
Personalized coverage for your homeLearn more
Individual and family plans to keep you healthyLearn more
We offer options from top-rated providersLearn more
Important coverage options for your propertyLearn more
You have options and we’re here to helpLearn more
Insurance solutions to fit your lifestyleLearn more
Protecting you and your property during constructionLearn more
Add additional limits to your existing policiesLearn more
We’re here to help with health insuranceLearn more
Your rewarding career starts—and grows—here
Join our caring, growing team! Become part of The Insurance Center family and build a career focused on helping others. Apply today!