Platform Solution Specialist
Are you a confident, team-oriented individual with outstanding technology skills and attention to detail? The Insurance Center is currently searching for a candidate with these qualities to join our team as a Platform Solution Specialist. The Platform Solution Specialist role is for coordinating the implementation and installation of online benefit administration platform for clients. In addition they will be responsible for providing ongoing support and maintenance for existing clients, sales relationships and administration. The Platform Solution Specialist role requires a high level of organization with strong communication skills and the ability to prioritize workload based on ever-changing business needs. This position interacts with Sales team, client contacts and operations service team. This position is on-site at our Onalaska, WI location (not remote).
- Serve as primary point-of-contact to clients during the entire implementation process from contract through set up, utilizing professional interpersonal skills to include diplomacy, tact and empathy.
- Work with the client to research and resolve enrollment and eligibility discrepancies.
- Update employee enrollments.
- Setup, process and maintain electronic enrollment files for data transmission to insurance providers.
- Partner with the Sales team to understand and articulate critical deliverables discussed throughout the sales and implementation process.
- Update and maintain benefit administration platform benefit and structure changes.
- Provide communication and education to the internal and external customers on the mechanics and processes of onboarding to include the processing of timelines, software functionality and plan design review.
- Lead collaboration efforts with broker and/or client to gather all implementation requirements (specific plan design, contracts) while maintaining a “big picture” view of the total client project which includes understanding the partnership with clients in educating on self-service tools (internet/intranet) and identifying and planning communication strategies through ideation and deployment.
- Build, analyze, and audit electronic data files for discrepancies in order to provide error free submissions to carriers via electronic data file feeds.
- Provide systematic status updates to the client and/or internal team members regarding enrollment status.
- Perform testing on benefit administration platform prior to deployment to proactively discover potential errors.
Preferred Qualifications: Associates Degree and two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. IT-related experience preferred with strong problem-solving skills. Tech savvy with working knowledge of Microsoft Office, internet navigation and databases. Employee benefits knowledge and administration preferred. Experience in Benefit Administration Platforms such as Employee Navigator, Bamboo HR, Paylocity, ADP, Workforce Now a plus!