Property & Casualty Support Team Lead
Help us fight for the highest possible good for our clients, coworkers, and community! The Insurance Center has an immediate leadership opportunity for a Property & Casualty Support Team Lead. The team lead is responsible for the processes and systems related to the servicing of clients along with the supervision of customer service agents. You will be a key leader in the business development value stream, directing the delivery of administrative and operation assistance designed to promote revenue growth, productivity, and exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. Provide team members with the appropriate training tools, direction and motivation that enable their success. Build meaningful relationships and help protect families & businesses with our constant pursuit of personal, professional, and team growth.
Support Team Lead responsibilities
- Help drive our positive healthy culture and live out our Belongships
- Be Authentic
- Be Ethical
- Be Intentional
- Be Empowered
- Be Dynamic
- Supervise and streamline support staff workflow.
- Support & Challenge team members in providing exceptional service to both external and internal customers.
- Routine audits of system activity for team members. Works with team members to ensure accuracy & appropriate application of established procedures.
- Ensure that work resources and procedures are reviewed and updated as necessary
- Escalate complaints and concerns to appropriate stakeholders
- Make a positive contribution to customer satisfaction and constantly strive to improve service to the customer
- Training and development- new hire and ongoing training programs
- Provide performance feedback of all team members
- 2+ years of experience in Property & Casualty customer service (preferred)
- Possession of or ability to secure Property and Casualty license (must be obtained within 120 days of start date)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Willingness to expand knowledge and effectiveness in the insurance industry by successful completion of extended insurance education beyond continuing education requirements for licensing
- Associates Degree and/or two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Insurance agency experience preferred.
The Insurance Center offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more. Consistent with our healthy work life balance we offer paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy.