Property & Casualty Risk Management Specialist
The Insurance Center is seeking a driven, hardworking individual to join our team. As a Risk Management Specialist, you will provide consultative and collaborative Risk Management services to our large commercial clients across the state of Wisconsin. The Risk Management Specialist position will help T.I.C. clients drive a culture of safety & compliance in their workplace and also support T.I.C. agents with retention, new business, training, and education. You will work within a range of industries helping clients improve their overall risk profile. Join our “Belongship” and help us fight for the highest possible good of our clients, coworkers, and community!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with clients to provide advice, coaching, and counsel to leaders and employees on relevant safety & compliance including: OSHA, DOT, MSHA, FMCSA
- Support producer/CSA teams and the overall P&C department with large commercial client retention by delivering risk management expertise & proactive services
- Support the large commercial sales team with new business by accompanying producers on prospecting calls, research meetings, and proposals. Deliver a clear risk management value proposition that will enhance the sales process
- Educate the P&C commercial team with relevant safety & compliance topics, help develop future account managers with the education & delivery of proactive services.
Preferred Knowledge and Skill:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, or related degree; and 5+ years of risk management experience.
- OSHA Certification desired.
We offer competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more. Consistent with our healthy work life balance we offer paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy.