Property & Casualty Commercial Product & Marketing Specialist
The Insurance Center, is seeking a driven, hardworking individual to join our team. As a Commercial Product & Marketing Specialist, you will provide collaborative support for our commercial CSA/Producer teams with insurance policy marketing and product placement. You will assist our commercial teams and clients by finding the best market solutions for renewals and new business. Join our “Belongship” and help us fight for the highest possible good of our clients, coworkers, and community!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Carrier relationships: Develop great relationships with our partner carriers and brokers. Focus on building relationships specifically with underwriters and carrier marketing representatives.
- Renewal marketing: Assist producer/CSA teams with the marketing of their client renewals upon request. Focus on finding solutions in the standard carrier and broker markets to support our teams with client retention.
- New business marketing: Assist producer/CSA teams with the marketing of new business upon request. Help our teams find the best possible carrier solutions to earn new business.
- Develop the skillset to “rate” products online. The online rating products may include: BOP policies, specialty cyber, management liability, monoline workers compensation, etc.
- Product development: Pursue new products in the market that will help protect our clients and support our agents.
- Agency profit sharing: Support Agency profit sharing by communicating with partner carriers quarterly to examine direct written premiums, loss ratios, retention, etc
Preferred Knowledge and Skill:
Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5+ years of related risk management experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Insurance agency experience and sales experience preferred. Knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook and proficient internet navigation required.