Property & Casualty Client Resource Coordinator
The Insurance Center, is seeking a driven, hardworking individual to join our team. As a Client Resource Coordinator, you will provide direct support to the certified Risk Management Specialist. Help our clients drive a culture of safety and compliance. Join our “Belongship” and help us fight for the highest possible good of our clients, coworkers, and community!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Support the in-house certified Risk Management Specialist. Become a trusted teammate capable of handling delegated tasks such as calendar management, reporting, client resource delivery, carrier resources, sample safety policy templates, training resources, etc.
- Organize, update, document, and maintain the current work in progress and work completed reporting for risk management services.
- Support the commercial producer/CSA teams with retention by onboarding, training, troubleshooting, and delivering proactive resources to clients.
- Help support & educate the P&C commercial team with the T.I.C. client resource portals.
Preferred Knowledge and Skill:
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Customer service experience required. Above average use of Word, Excel, Outlook, and proficient internet navigation required.