Property & Casualty Claims Management Specialist
The Insurance Center, is seeking a driven, hardworking individual to join our team. As a Claims Management Specialist, you will provide consultative and collaborative claims management services to our large commercial clients. The Claims Management Specialist will support our commercial CSA/Producer teams by managing & facilitating the claims handling process. Join our “Belongship” and help us fight for the highest possible good of our clients, coworkers, and community!
Key Responsibilities include:
- Bring expertise and help build & develop the claims management division of The Insurance Center. Help create claims handling processes designed around clarity and efficiency for our clients, carriers, and in house teams.
- Manage and facilitate the commercial claims handling process on behalf of the agency. Become the official conduit that connects the agency, clients, adjusters, and any additional third parties.
- Provide advocacy for clients by examining claim trends, managing reserves, and providing resources.
- Help educate the P&C commercial team with relevant claim topics. Become a valued claims handling resource for the entire department.
Preferred Knowledge and Skill:
- Associate degree and/or two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. A minimum of two years of property & casualty claims experience required