Executive Assistant- Onalaska
As an Executive Assistant you be the first point of contact for our customers and guests. The Executive Assistant will also provide support to our leadership team and provide general administrative support for the company. The Insurance Center is committed to providing a diverse and challenging work environment encouraging critical thinking, problem solving and project management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Screen and direct calls, greeting clients and guests, process incoming/outgoing mail and other communications to the appropriate person within the organization.
- Schedule internal and external meetings/events and appointments
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and meeting materials, attend meetings, and take minutes as assigned.
- Transcribe meeting minutes with appropriate follow up on action items.
- Anticipates needs and proactively brings together resources to support the needs of executives
- Prioritize conflicting requests and handle matters expeditiously.
- Arrange travel accommodations for the executive team.
- Coordinate occasional internal and external events
- Provide general administrative support for company as needed.
Associates Degree in Business Administration or related degree; and two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred.
Outstanding customer service skills, highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks. The qualified applicant must also demonstrate excellent computer skills specifically using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
The Insurance Center offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more. Consistent with our healthy work life balance we offer paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy.
For consideration, submit a letter of application, resumé, and salary history to: firstname.lastname@example.org. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, T.I.C., Inc. will recruit and select applicants for employment solely on the basis of their qualifications. Our Practices and Procedures, including those relating to wages, benefits, transfers, promotions, terminations and self-development opportunities, will be administered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, age, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status and all other classes protected by the Federal and State Government.