Executive/Administrative Assistant- Onalaska
The Insurance Center is looking for a friendly go-getter to join our team. As an Executive/Administrative Assistant you’ll provide support to our leadership team and provide general administrative support for the company. The Insurance Center is committed to providing a diverse and challenging work environment encouraging critical thinking, problem solving and project management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Schedule internal and external meetings/events and appointments
- Prepare and distribute meeting agendas and meeting materials, attend meetings, and take minutes as assigned.
- Transcribe meeting minutes with appropriate follow-up on action items.
- Anticipate needs and proactively bring together resources to support the needs of executives.
- Prioritize conflicting requests and handle matters expeditiously.
- Arrange travel accommodations for the executive team.
- Coordinate occasional internal and external events
- Provide general administrative support for company as needed.
Associates Degree in Business Administration or related degree; and two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Outstanding customer service skills, highly organized and able to handle multiple tasks. The qualified applicant must also demonstrate excellent computer skills specifically using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.