Commercial Team Support (CST)
The Insurance Center has an immediate opening for Commercial Team Support (CTS). The CTS provides sales and service support for new and existing accounts. The CTS also coordinates multiple tasks across teams to meet deadlines and quality standards. We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural-born service person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives and businesses. As a Commercial Team Support, you will be assisting our sales/service teams in accordance with our established process and procedures, and in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives. The Commercial Team Support is an effective team member and relationship builder.
Commercial Team Support responsibilities
- Follow up on customer, carrier and agent requests in order to resolve problems.
- Prepares, processes, reviews, monitors and provides assistance with various documents such as renewals, proofs, MVRs, endorsements, audits, applications and mail.
- Interacts with clients and prospects in a professional manner.
- Provides marketing support by preparing applications.
- Assist Sales and Service teams by obtaining past claim information and experience modification worksheets.
- Creates and maintains computer files and suspense for follow up action.
- Attends service seminars, service team meetings or educational activities to secure up-to-date knowledge on the latest developments, trends, regulations in the marketplace.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Insurance Experience is not required. We have successfully trained non-insurance people into this role – so if you’re interested in establishing yourself in a career, not just a job, are willing to make a commitment to learning, are dependable and curious – connect with us! We would love to talk with you.
- Associates Degree and/or training equivalent experience.