Commercial Lines Customer Service – Agent (CS-A)
The Insurance Center has an immediate opening for a Commercial Lines Customer Service – Agent (CS-A). The CS-A is responsible for the daily servicing of a book of business on assigned accounts with direct accountability for client satisfaction and retention. You will also coordinate multiple tasks across teams to meet deadlines and quality standards. We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural-born service person with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives and businesses. As a Commercial Customer Service – Agent, you will be responsible for promoting and servicing an array of commercial property and casualty products in accordance with our established process and procedures, and in pursuit of the company’s goals and objectives. You will be responsible for maintaining current client relationships. The Commercial Lines Customer Service – Agent is an effective team member and relationship builder.
Commercial Lines CS-A responsibilities
- Coordinate the servicing of a book of business with all internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrate an advanced level of knowledge of all commercial lines of insurance
- Monitor and address aged accounts receivable with clients
- Communicate and develop relationships with clients to ensure their satisfaction with services provided
- Escalate complaints and concerns to appropriate stakeholders
- Visit clients with agent as necessary to review policies, audits, loss run analyses and projections
- Make a positive contribution to customer satisfaction and constantly strive to improve service to the customer
- Manage carrier relationships on behalf of clients to ensure the accurate and timely issuance of policies and endorsements as agreed upon
- Verify, dispute and process audit endorsements in a timely manner
- Perform detailed audit review and present to clients
- 2+ years of experience in commercial lines customer service (preferred)
- Possession of or ability to secure Property and Casualty license (must be obtained within 120 days of start date)
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word and Excel required
- Willingness to expand knowledge and effectiveness in the insurance industry by successful completion of extended insurance education beyond continuing education requirements for licensing
- Associates Degree and/or training equivalent experience.
The Insurance Center offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more. Consistent with our healthy work life balance we offer paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy.