Benefits Account Manager- Onalaska Location
As an Account Manager you will provide accurate, efficient & timely sales support and service for an assigned client.
The Insurance Center is a successful and well-established independent insurance agency seeking a dependable and hardworking individual to join our team. The Insurance Center is committed to providing a diverse and challenging work environment encouraging critical thinking, problem solving and project management.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with our client and their insurance partners, vendors, TPAs and PBM by responding to issues relating to questions on policies, coverages, claims and accounting and billing.
- Assist with marketing new and renewal business, preparing analysis of alternative benefit proposals.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of Self-Insured Health insurance plan, ACA, 1095Cs & working with stop/loss and the pharmacy market.
- Participate in client meetings, helping organize calendars and taking minutes/notes for bi-weekly, monthly and annual enrollment meetings for client.
- Lead a monthly huddle of vendor partners that operate with personnel also on-site at client
- Providing prompt and friendly account support including providing/obtaining reports & plan metrics, project management, coordinating SPDs, and other benefit compliance requirements.
- The ability to multi-task, organize and perform work with accuracy.
Associates Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related degree; and two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Employee benefits knowledge including applicable regulations and health insurance plan administration required. Experience using HRIS related software, Word, Excel, Outlook and proficient internet navigation also required. CEBS, PHR, SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certification a plus.