Account Support Representative – Onalaska location
The Insurance Center is a successful and well-established independent insurance agency seeking a dependable and hardworking individual to join our Corporate Benefits team. As an Account Support Representative you will provide accurate, efficient & timely support and service for assigned clients. The Insurance Center is committed to providing a diverse and challenging work environment encouraging critical thinking and problem solving.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining a strong relationship with our clients and carriers by responding to issues relating to questions on policies, coverages, claims and accounting and billing.
- Assist with marketing new and renewal business and processing enrollment paperwork.
- Maintain insured’s information in various systems.
- Participate in client annual enrollment meetings.
- Providing prompt and friendly account support.
- The ability to multi-task, organize and perform work with accuracy.
Qualified applicants must possess strong communication skills, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate excellent computer skills, specifically using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook. Human Resources, Employee Benefits experience and/or a Life, Accident and Health Insurance License a plus!