Account Support Representative – Green Bay location
The Insurance Center is a successful and well-established independent insurance agency seeking a dependable and hardworking individual to join our team. As an Account Support Representative, you will provide accurate, efficient and timely support and service for assigned clients. The Insurance Center is committed to providing a diverse and challenging work environment encouraging critical thinking and problem solving.
Key responsibilities include:
- Build and maintain a strong relationship with our clients and carriers by responding to issues relating to questions on policies, coverages, claims and accounting and billing
- Assist with marketing new and renewal business and processing enrollment paperwork
- Maintain insured’s information in various systems
- Participate in client annual enrollment meetings
- Provide prompt and friendly account support
- Multi-task, organize and perform tasks accurately
Required experience Qualified applicants must possess strong communication skills, enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and demonstrate excellent computer skills, specifically using Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook. Human Resources, Employee Benefits experience and/or a Life, Accident and Health Insurance License a plus. The Insurance Center offers competitive compensation and excellent benefits package including 401(k) plan, medical, dental, vision, life insurance and more. Consistent with our healthy work/life balance, we offer paid holidays and a generous paid time off policy.