Comprehensive Automobile Coverage
Covers liability rising out of the ownership, maintenance or use of automobiles.
- Hired Automobiles—Covers liability for the use of hired automobiles in your business
- Non-Owned Automobiles—Covers liability for the use of non-owned automobiles in your business. An example would be an employee using his/her own car on an errand for you.
- Uninsured Motorists—Protects insureds who are not contributorily negligent against bodily injury caused by negligent uninsured motorists
- Comprehensive—Pays for damage to or the loss of automobiles from perils other than collision. A deductible applies.
- Collision—Pays for damage to or the loss of automobiles from upset or collision with another object. A deductible applies.
Looking to learn more?
At The Insurance Center, we want to empower you with knowledge about insurance. Check out our glossary for a listing of important insurance terminology to help you get started.