As our Marketing Champion you will develop, establish, and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. You will also provide effective management of the internal and external marketing and promotional activities of the organization.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with division leaders to develop and implement sales marketing campaigns and projects for new and existing products.
- Ensure internal and external marketing ideas/materials align and support The Insurance Center’s brand.
- Build brand awareness through marketing positioning and audience engagement.
- Analysis of customer research, current market conditions and competitor information.
- Website content development and maintenance.
- Social media development & consistent presence.
- Proactively develop and execute sourcing strategies to identify talent to meet hiring needs. Creatively leverage social media platforms like LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Handshake to identify active and passive candidates. Attend job fairs & have a consistent college presence.
- Develop various marketing collateral within brand standards.
- Collaborate with Marketing committee on projects and marketing related efforts. Provide direction and leadership to Marketing Interns.
- Ensure compliance with all State and Federal Telemarketing, CMS, OCI regulations as it pertains to marketing.
- Monitor and report on all marketing activity and results. Deliver marketing activity within agreed budget. Track ROI.
- Initiate and follow up with customers relative to product, agent and service satisfaction.
Minimum of Associate degree, business, or marketing related, and two to three years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience is preferred. Experience in all aspects of developing and maintaining marketing strategies. Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Canva, Adobe Illustrator, WordPress and internet navigation required. Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Tik Toc, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.